S&P understands that the preferred means of resolution for Spanish mid-size banks is the sale of all their business

Santander Corporate & Research | On Friday, S&P changed their ratings for several of the mid-sized Spanish banks. On the one hand, the ratings agency revised its view on resolution strategies for the mid-sized lenders. It indicated that it now thinks the authorities’ preferred means of resolution for banks of this size is the sale of its entire activity. S&P indicates it “has gained visibility on this means of resolution…


Ibercaja Banco, With A ROE Of 6.62%, Will Be Floated On The Stock Exchange

Ibercaja Banco intends to go public via an initial public offering of ordinary shares to qualified investors, the Spanish Securities and Exchange Commission (CNMV) has been informed. The placement will be made by the Ibercaja Foundation, which holds 88.04% of the shares. The remaining 11.96% is held by the Fundación Círculo de Burgos, the Fundación Inmaculada de Aragón and the Fundación Caja Badajoz. Through the share offer, the Ibercaja Foundation…

medidas sanitarias covid 19 oficinas ibercaja thumb

Ibercaja Banco, With A ROE Of 6.62%, Wants To Go Public

Ibercaja Banco (BB+ e, BB+ p) intends to list on the Spanish stock exchange early next year, according to Expansión newspaper. Ibercaja posted Q3’21 results which showed net profit for the quarter amounted to €72mn, up from €55mn in Q2’21 and €42mn a year earlier. This translated into a RoE of 6.62% in Q3’21, up from 6.46% in the previous quarter and 4.79% a year ago. The absolute number of…