Siemens Gamesa


Siemens Gamesa receives an order for 84 wind turbines for a project in India, the third for the 3.X platform adapted for this market

Renta 4 | Siemens Gamesa has signed an order for 302MW with the promoter Ayana Renewable Power Six Private to supply 84 wind turbines of the SG 3.6-145 model for a project in India. This project is located in Gadag, in the state of Karnataka, in the south east of the country. It is the third one for the new Siemens Gamesa 3.X platform, specifically adapted for the Indian market….

siemens gamesa

What If Siemens Energy Wants To Eat Up Siemens Gamesa?

Bankinter | For weeks, financial circles have been hovering around the idea of the German giant taking full control of the subsidiary. The market is speculating on a possible stock market exclusion of Siemens Gamesa, in which it currently holds a 67% stake, according to Expansion. As said by the same sources, the CEO of Siemens Energy commented that “it is not currently on its agenda”. The remaining 33% of the capital would represent at market prices some 5.833 billion euros.

Siemens Gamesa

Siemens Gamesa Wins Contract To Supply An Offshore Wind Farm In The UK (4.9% Of The Order Book)

Through one of its subsidiaries, Siemens Gamesa has received a conditional order from Innogy SE for the supply of 100 units of the SG 14-222 DD offshore wind turbine. The order, with a total potential of 1.4 GW, is for the Sofia wind farm, located 195 km off the UK’s northeast coast. The deal also includes a service and maintenance contract. The order represents 4.9% of Siemens Gamesa’s portfolio at end-March.

Siemens Gamesa in the US

Siemens-Gamesa: from Maintain to Overweight, O.P. 16.43 eur

Ángel Pérez Llamazares (Renta 4) | In Q219 results we saw how Siemens-Gamesa (SGRE) secured a portfolio in maximums of 23.6 M€, offering elevated medium term visibility, and allowing the lower limited of sales guidance to be covered 100%.

gamesa siemens

Siemens Gamesa earns 49 M€ (+40%): strong entry of orders, but pressure remains on onshore

Renta 4 | Siemens Gamesa (SGRE) has closed the first quarter of the year (Q119) with an increase of 40% in net income, up to 49 M€, between January and March 2019, which for Siemens is the second in their financial year. The company has earned 49 M€. Operational income remains at 178 M€, in line with expectations, even if with a fall of 6% compared to last year.


siemens gamesa maritime

Siemens Gamesa takes robust steps in maritime wind power

Alphavalue | The perspective for Siemens Gamesa presumably seems brilliant offshore, given that the industry is now focused on the high sea. Aerogenerator makers declined significantly in 2017 due to the system of auctions in almost all markets, which put pressure on prices in the whole supply chain.